Information in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
The purpose of the present document is to set out the Terms and Conditions and demonstrate how Jupiter International Srl manages the provided Personal Information of its Visitors and End Users, in accordance with the current EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). The following information refers to all multilingual Web platforms of Jupiter International Srl at www.vgnewtrend.it and to all connected sites and services (www.venezia360.eu, www.veneto.land, newsletters, forums, social media partners, etc.).
WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE COLLECT?
When you use our services, you consent that our company collects some of your personal data. This page is intended to tell you which data we collect, why and how we use them.
We process two types of data:
Data provided by the user
When you register we ask you to provide some data :
e-mail and password
When you purchase a service on our website, according to the type of the purchased item, we ask you to provide the following data:
name, complete address, fiscal code (for Italian citizens) and phone number
Third party data
If you provide third party data, such as data of your family members or friends (particularly with gift purchase methods) you must be sure that these subjects have been adequately informed and have consented to the related data processing described by this statement.
Data of minors
If you are under 18 years of age you cannot provide us any kind of personal data, neither signing in to Jupiter International Srl, and in any case we do not take responsibility of any false statement provided.
Data that we collect automatically
We collect the following data using the services you use:
technical data: for example IP address, type of browser, information about your computer, data related to your current location (approximately) of the instrument you are using;
Data collected using cookies or similar technologies: for further information, we invite you to visit the Cookie section.
Your data is stored on an Italian server (Netsons).
1. HOW DO WE USE THE COLLECTED DATA?
We use the collected data to offer you our services, to inform you about our commercial activities or to offer a more personalised service.
1.1. To ensure the access to our services and their erogation
We use them to:
- Register and create your personal area
- Communications connected to the erogation of the service
- Activities of administrative, financial or accounting nature, such as those related to to the purchase of services, for which we must issue a regular invoice.
These treatments are necessary in order to erogate correctly our services.
We also use your data to improve and implement our services, through the following treatments:
Detection of your current location (approximately) to facilitate the view of the events/experiences in the surrounding area on the websites map.Related communications to similar services used by you. Market research and activities to survey the degree of satisfaction of the user
These treatments are based by the legitimate interest of the owner (see point 3.1) and you can object at any time.
The conferment of the personal data is optional for promotional and profiling purposes.
1.2. To inform you regarding our commercial activities
We use the collected data, if you have expressly provided us your consent, to inform you regarding promotional activities that might interest you through e-mail, phone calls, newsletter, through our customer service in sales and after sales.
We also do data analysis such as the detection of the number of open e-mails, clicks made on links within the communication, the type of device used to read the communication and the related operating system or the list of the newsletter unsubscribers.
1.3. For profiling purposes
We process the data collected, if you have expressly provided your consent, to analyze your habits or consumption choices to propose an increasingly personalized service and in line with your interests and to improve our commercial offer.
2. WHO ARE THE SUBJECTS OF DATA PROCESSING?
2.1. Data controller
Responsible of data processing
The person in charge of data processing is MM ONE GROUP s.r.l. company, in charge of the management and operation of the vgnewtrend.it technology platform.
2.2. Subjects to whom personal data can be communicated
Personal data may be brought to the attention of those in charge of processing and all those subjects to whom the communication is necessary for the correct fulfillment of the purposes indicated in points 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 as well as collaborators or external subjects, to whom Jupiter International Srl entrusts or could entrust certain functional activities linked to the consultation and/or management of web platforms and related sites.
vgnewtrend.it website is managed by the developer, MM ONE GROUP s.r.l.. MM ONE GROUP s.r.l. is in charge of managing reporting. The customer support we offer is internal; so it's not about third parties. For analytics services, we use google analytics; by mailing we rely on ActiveCampaign and for bank transactions on stripe (for CB) and paypal payment platfors. These subjects will act as independent data processing controllers. The user's data may be communicated to the Judicial Authority, administrative or other public entity entitled to request them, in the cases provided by law.
If your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union to be processed by some of our service providers, we will make sure that this transfer takes place in compliance with current legislation.
In any case we DO NOT sell or give away personal data to third party subjects.
3. HOW CAN YOU CANCEL, MODYFY OR HAVE A COPY OF YOUR DATA?
You can view your personal data at any moment in your personal area. To export your personal data or to request cancellation, you can send a request to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will be exported within 30 days. The cancellation will be made within the foreseen technical times and in accordance with the retention period.
Any natural person who uses our service can:
- exercise its rights at any time by asking for information about the existence of personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of treatment ; request update, correction, integration, deletion, limitation of data processing in the event one of the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR occurs, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which data were collected and/or subsequently processed
- oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection and processing of personal data provided for commercial information purposes or sending advertising material or direct selling or for the fulfillment of market research or commercial communication. Each user also has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation
- receive personal data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments
- propose a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority
4. HOW AND FOR HOW LONG YOUR DATA WILL BE PRESERVED?
The retention of personal data will take place in paper and/or electronic/IT format and for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes referred to in point 1, in compliance with your privacy and current regulations.
Your data will be stored for 11 years for fiscal reasons. For purposes of analysis directed to the development and improvement of the service, the personal data of the user may be subject to the same retention period. For direct marketing and profiling purposes we keep your data for a maximum period equal to that foreseen by the applicable legislation (respectively equal to 24 and 12 months).
In the case you request for explicit cancellation of personal data, we remind you that such data will be kept, in a protected form and with restricted access, only for purposes of ascertainment and repression of crimes for no more than 12 months from the date of the request and will subsequently be securely deleted or anonymised irreversibly.
Finally, we remind you that for the same purposes, the data relating to electronic traffic, excluding the contents of communications, will be kept for a period of no more than 6 years from the date of communication, pursuant to art. 24 of the Law n. 167/2017, which implemented the EU Directive 2017/541 on anti-terrorism.
5. HOW DO WE ASSURE THE PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA?
The data are collected by the subjects indicated in point 3, according to the indications of the relevant legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided by the GDPR (Article 32) for their processing by means of computerized, manual and automated tools and with the purposes indicated in point 1 and in any case so as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. The data entered may be verified for the sole purpose of identifying illegal activities or contents that do not comply with the General Conditions of the Service but will not be processed or communicated for commercial or promotional purposes.
We use two types of cookies:
- Session cookies that are stored in the temporary memory of the users computer, and are not retained after the browser is closed. They typically store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user (random numbers generated by the server),but is necessary to explore the Web site in a secure and efficient manner. We use session cookies in particular to:
- allow users to transfer information from one page of the site to another, and avoid such information to be entered repeatedly.
- compile anonymous statistics that allow us to understand how users are navigating the site and to improve its structure.
- populate fields with data provided by users earlier in order to purchase a service offered by vgnewtrend.it.
vgnewtrend.it stores technical data regarding any connection (log) to allow security checks required by law, to improve the quality of the provided services and to customize such data according to the users needs. In accordance with current legal regulations on the matter, vgnewtrend.it records log files.Such data does not allow us to identify any user, unless we perform some technical procedures and data analysis, and then necessarily merge this data withdata collected by other providers. Such procedures will be exclusively performed upon request from competent legal authorities, authorized to do so by prescribed regulations of the law intended to prevent or control crimes and offences.
6.2 Facebook Plugins.
7. OTHER INFORMATION
When you use the services of vgnewtrend.it or its platforms connected with the detection of the active position, we may collect and process information about your current position (approximate). This data is processed anonymously, in a format that does not allow the user to be personally identified and used for the sole purpose of facilitating the use of some position-based service features. You can activate/deactivate location services at any time by accessing the settings of your browser and/or your device.
This information may be subject to change. In case of substantial changes, the user will be notified.
Last update: 12th April 2021